Staten Island Residents: SERVPRO of Edison Specializes in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
Basement flooding is unexpected and can be an inconvenience and is largely due to excessive rainfall. Since basements are built partially or fully underground, other types of flooding are inclined to happen as well. Here are a few situations in which your Staten Island basement could flood:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causing water intrusion
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break
- Hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call Today –732-248-9555
Flood water, when not handled promptly and correctly, can jeopardize the health and safety of everyone in your home, as well as potentially causing severe damage to your house’s structure. Keep in mind that the longer you wait, the worse the issue will get.
The main point: a flooded basement can put your well-being, safety, and your home’s stability in jeopardy. It is to your benefit to call SERVPRO ofEdisonand allow our qualified, professional crews handle the issue carefully and properly. Through our excellent service and proper handling of past situations, we have earned the trust of hundreds of businesses, homeowners, and professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 /7
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly Trainedin Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Flooded Basement? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help732-248-9555