About SERVPRO of Edison
Dion M. Luzzi
Owners of SERVPRO of Edison
SERVPRO of Edison, nestled in the heart of Northern New Jersey, is your go-to for tackling the challenges of fire or water damage. We don't just fix properties; we aim to bring back a sense of normalcy, making situations feel "Like it never even happened."
From quaint homes to bustling businesses, our team handles fire, smoke, water damage, and even mold and mildew issues with care and professionalism. Thanks to SERVPRO's comprehensive training and IICRC certifications, we're well-equipped for any restoration task. And being a part of the expansive SERVPRO network means we've got the resources to handle projects of any scale.
Got a restoration concern? Reach out to us.
Having been in the business since 1967, SERVPRO is synonymous with trust in restoration. When thinking of dependable service in Northern New Jersey, think SERVPRO of Edison. Our track record says it all.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician