Sewage Backup Overflows into Shower
A sewage backup caused an overflow into the shower basin and beyond, damaging the bathroom and rest of the house. We were called onsite to remediate the water and sewage damage quickly and safely and make the loss "Like it never even happened." Give us a call at 732-248-9555 to schedule a consultation or appointment today.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?